An Extended Period Town House Close To The City.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an extended period town house situated within this ever popular location with excellent local amenities and within walking distance of the city. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms plus superb roof space, through lounge into bay with dining area, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven & hob and bathroom in classic white suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and has benefitted from an environmental enveloping scheme in past years. A brick paver hard landscaped front garden with off street car parking makes this the perfect home for the investor or first time buyer alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 6.07 x 4.00
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
Dining Area: panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Extended Kitchen 4.17 x 2.15
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.43 x 2.92
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, fixed staircase to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.38
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity unit, low flush wc, part pvc panelled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Roofspace 3.69 x 2.57
- Velux rooflight, panelled radiator, under eaves storage, concealed gas boiler.
- Brick paver front garden with off street carparking, enclosed rear yard.