Spectacular Period Town Terrace Modernised To The Highest Standard.
A spectacular period town terrace modernised and finished to the highest possible standard over flowing with extras. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen incorporating belling range with gas hob and deluxe white bathroom suite with feature free standing slipper bath and separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings, superb roofspace and overflows with a hoast of extras, Landscaped gardens front in brick paver and patio garden to rear with southerly aspect makes this a home not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, three quarter panelled walls, double panelled radiators understairs storage.
- Lounge 3.69 x 3.35 (12'1" x 11'0")
- Into bay, feature antique fireplace, tiled inset, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.39 x 3.88 (11'1" x 12'9")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, ceramic tiled floor, quarter panelled walls, double doors to conservatory.
- Kitchen 4.51 x 2.48 (14'10" x 8'2")
- Bowl and a half ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formic worktops, belling range, feature brick canopy with extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, dresser unit, pull out baskets, tall larder, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, upvc double glazed door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 2.65 x 3.90 (8'8" x 12'10")
- Ceramic tiled floor, upvc double glazed windows and rear door, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.10 x 2.54 (6'11" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.30 (12'0" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, quarter panelled walls, feature beamed ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.39 x 2.95 (11'1" x 9'8")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Deluxe white victorian style suite comprising free standing slipper bath with claw feet and telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, victorian high flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Floored and sheeted, velux roof light, under eves storage.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear, front in brick paver, south facing rear garden with stone chip and patio area, oil tank, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.