21 Timbey Park is a beautifully presented and extended mid terrace home in a popular location, providing easy access to both the Ormeau Road, Queens University and Stranmillis Village. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, living room to the front and spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen dining to the rear and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, enclosed courtyard and has recently been re-roofed, making this a fantastic first time purchase with nothing to do but add furniture.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Bracket-less shelving.
- Living Room 15'9 x 10'5 (4.80m x 3.18m)
- (At widest points) Brick fire-place with wooden mantle and tiled hearth.
- Extended Kitchen / Dining 15'5 x 8'11 (4.70m x 2.72m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets. Built in 5 ring gas hob and double under-oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Single drainer 1¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiling. Double upvc doors providing access to rear courtyard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 9'6 x 9'3 (2.90m x 2.82m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring. Built in ward-robes
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 6'5 x 5'11 (1.96m x 1.80m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing, matching tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Access to roof-space for storage.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained flagged area with central raised flower bed.
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area to the rear, bordered by a wall and timber fencing.