Immaculate townhouse with three double bedroom, off street parking for two cars and enclosed rear garden in Quarry Hill, a popular residential development off the Old Portglenone Road, Ahoghill.
Built by JFM Construction Ltd the recently completed Quarry Hill is a private development of only 33 properties and is ideally located with easy access of the amenities in the village and a short drive into Ballymena with all it has to offer.
The owner has invested in some hard landscaping at the rear creating a low maintenance outside space. This combined with the spacious living accommodation and convenient location will appeal to first time buyers and young families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and downstairs WC then three double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property was built in 2019/2020 and is tastefully decorated throughout. It benefits from UPVC double glazing, intruder alarm and gas central heating. Two off street parking spaces at the front and enclosed rear garden with shed and hard landscaping.
- UPVC front door, intruder alarm panel and tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.7m x 3.55m (15'5" x 11'8")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring, TV and internet points.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.65m x 3.6m (18'6" x 11'10")
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated fridge / freezer and washing machine. Gas condensing boiler. Double doors to rear garden. Tiled floor and recessed LED spotlighting. TV point.
- WC 1.85m x 0.9m (6'1" x 2'11")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin with unit. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Built in airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 4.5m x 3.55m (14'9" x 11'8")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Wood effect laminate flooring. Intruder alarm panel and TV point.
- Ensuite 2.6m x 1.1m (8'6" x 3'7")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit and shower cubicle (mermaid board) with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and feature splashback.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 3.25m (12'6" x 10'8")
- Double bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 2.6m x 2.2m (8'6" x 7'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit, panel bath and shower cubicle (mermaid board) and electric shower. Heated towel rail, recessed LED spot lighting, tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 2.10m (12'2" x 6'11")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and wood effect laminate flooring.
- Two tarmac off street parking spaces side by side. Gated alleyway to rear.
- Enclosed rear garden with tarmac path, pavoir brick patio area and artificial grass. Wooden shed with power. External lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.