Luxurious two bedroom ground floor apartment and secure underground parking in Phoenix Fields, Ballymena. Phoenix Fields is a popular development of apartments, townhouses and houses off Railway Street situated within walking distance of the town centre and the bus / train station. Spacious living accommodation, high energy efficiency and security will appeal to retired persons or couples who like a central location.
- Property description
- Secure entry into communal hall with lift access to underground parking. Apartment accommodation comprises hallway, open plan kitchen, living and dining area, two bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. The property is in good decorative order, is incredibly energy efficient and benefits from UPVC double glazing, a gas fired central heating system and intruder alarm system. Secure underground parking and storage bay then large communal stoned rear garden.
- Communal entrance hall
- Secure entry into communal hallway with lift access.
- Hardwood front door. Built in storage cupboard. Intruder alarm panel. Carpet. Telephone point.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 7m x 6.5m (23'0" x 21'4")
- Large semi-circular open plan kitchen, dining and living area with panoramic outlook. Good range of floor aand eye level walnut effect kitchen units and window pelmet with recessed spot lights. Integrated gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer and Bosch washer dryer. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Breakfast bar. Tiled kitchen floor then carpet living and dining area. TV, telephone point and intercom.
- Bathroom 2.61m x 2m (8'7" x 6'7")
- Luxury bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, unit and mirror and jacuzzi bath with hand held shower attachment. Shaving point and light. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Bedroom 1 4.25m x 3.3m (13'11" x 10'10")
- Large double bedroom and ensuite. Fitted wardrobes, carpet and telephone point.
- Ensuite 2.3m x 1.4m (7'7" x 4'7")
- Luxury bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin, unit and mirror and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.71m (10'0" x 8'11")
- Large double bedroom with range of fitted sliding wardrobes. Carpet.
- Underground parking
- Lift access and personal fob access to secure underground parking area. One designated parking space but use of adjoining storage bay with power for electric equipment. Communal visitor parking bays.
- Large communal stoned rear garden with drying area and bin store.