We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive first floor apartment which is located just off the Church Road which is close to many local amenities including, Tesco, Marks and Spencer's and Abbey Centre and will ideally suit the young first time buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living area with wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob. There are also two bedrooms and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- Stairs or lift to first floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Intercom, radiator, two built in storage cupboards.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING 7.04m x 4.34m (23'1" x 14'3")
- Wood laminate floor, radiator, Pvc double glazed door opening onto a Juliet style balcony.
- Modern Walnut effect high and low units, Formica worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area, two radiators.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0" x 11'0")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.38m x 2.95m (11'1" x 9'8")
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, radiator.
- Communal parking to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.