This charming detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. The property is also close to Kings Square, Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand. The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and comprises four bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom with white suite. Also benefitting from a substantial mature gardens offering trees, pathways and lawns ideal for a keen gardener or young family. This home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 14'4 x 12'5 (4.37m x 3.78m)
- Tiled fireplace. Sliding door to:
- Dining Room 11'0 x 10'2 (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen 10'4 x 10'2 (3.15m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Pantry.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 16'9 x 13'6 (5.11m x 4.11m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'5 (3.15m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3 12'5 x 11'4 (3.78m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 4 13'8 x 9'3 (4.17m x 2.82m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising large shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partly tiled walls.
- Large driveway to front leading to attached garage.
Beautiful mature garden to rear with areas in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, stone pathway leading through lawns area overlooking to a stream at the bottom of the garden.