Located just off Newton Park, this semi detached home has been updated and modernised, leaving any potential buyer with very little to do but move in! The property benefits from a lounge open to dining, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs w/c On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite.
Outside there is a driveway with ample off street parking, leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear garden and patio area.
The Four Winds area continues to be one of the most desirable locations to live in, with convenience shopping and transport links to most parts of the city on your doorstep and recent sales have indicated high levels of interest from those hoping to get their foot on the property ladder!
An excellent home in a great location.
- Entrance Hall
- Open entrance porch. Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c
- Lounge / Dining 7.01m x 3.15m (23'0 x 10'4)
- Decorative fire-place. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Kitchen 3.96m x 2.39m (13'0 x 7'10)
- Full range of high and low level units, wood effect worktops, built in hob and stainless steel overhead extractor fan, double oven, single drainer 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine,. Wood effect tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4 x 10'5 )
- Bedroom Two 3.51m x 3.20m (11'6 x 10'6)
- Bedroom Three 2.51m x 2.49m (8'3 x 8'2)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, chrome shower unit above, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated chrome towel rail. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with parking.
- Detached Garage 6.40m x 4.57m (21'0 x 15'0)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed patio area to lawn. Up to garden laid in lawn.