The property is located within easy walking distance to Ballynahinch and for those commuting Lisburn, Carryduff and Belfast are all within half an hours drive. Early viewing is highly recommended..
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door with glazed panel leading to entrance hall with side window and tiled floor.
- Living Room 15'0" x 14'3" (4.57m x 4.34m)
- Feature stone effect polished fireplace with cast iron grate and inset gas fire (not tested). Open stair case leading to first floor. Wooden flooring through to kitchen/ dining area.
- Kitchen/Dining 14'9" x 8'9" (4.50m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit ,integrated four ring electric hob with extractor fan, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls. Sliding patio doors leading to rear.
- Utility Room 8'10" x (2.69m x)
- Range of wall mounted units including broom cupboard with worktop space, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Upvc door to rear garden.
- Cloakroom 5'3" x 5'3" (1.60m x 1.60m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin, ceiling mounted extractor fan. Tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Hotpress. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom One 13'6" x 10'3" (4.11m x 3.12m)
- Front facing room, built in wardrobes.
- Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 8'9" x 7'3" (2.67m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom Three 8'9" x 6'6" (2.67m x 1.98m)
- Bathroom 6'4" x 6'0" (1.93m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C. Wall mounted extractor fan, Tiled walls and glazed tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with good off road car parking. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn.
- Garage 20'0" x 10'10" (6.10m x 3.30m)
- Roller shutter door and side pedestrian door, oil fired boiler.