Breda Drive is located just off Breda Park in the Four Winds area offering convenience to the local shops off Newton Park, transport links into and out of Belfast and is only a few minutes walk to Forestside Shopping Centre.
Internally, the property comprises three bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with ceramic hob and under oven, Upvc conservatory and a white bathroom suite on the ground floor. In addition the home offers a gas heating system, double glazing, off street parking and an enclosed rear garden laid in lawns.
This property represents an excellent opportunity for the young professional / first time buyer hoping to get their foot on the first rung of the property ladder.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 13'8 x 13'6 (4.17m x 4.11m)
- (at widest points) Laminate flooring.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 10'3 x 7'2 (3.12m x 2.18m)
- Single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps, concealed lighting, built in gas hob, stainless steel oven, wood effect work surfaces
- Pvc Conservatory 8'3 x 6'7 (2.51m x 2.01m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower drench head attachment , wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c Pvc Panelling.
- Bedroom One 12'4 x 10'3 (3.76m x 3.12m)
- View to garden
- Bedroom Two 10'9 x 8'2 (3.28m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom Three 9'2 x 6'4 (2.79m x 1.93m)
- Outside front
- Front garden laid in lawn bordered by mature hedging.
Driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed area to rear, steps up to garden laid in lawns, range of plants trees and shrubs, bordered by mature hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.