We are delighted to offer for sale this impressive detached period property occupying a prime elevated site on Ballywee Road, Templepatrick with views over open countryside. The property has been sympathetically restored to its original splendour and modernised to suit the needs of the modern day family. The hub of the home is the spacious kitchen with informal living/dining area, with the luxury bespoke in-frame kitchen being the focal point of the room. The property also benefits from three separate reception rooms, ideal for entertaining. On the first floor there are four, well proportioned, double bedrooms to include a master suite with walk in dressing room and en suite shower room, in addition to guest bedroom, again with dressing room and en suite facilities. Family bathroom, with white five piece suite, and store room make up remainder of first floor accommodation. Other attributes include oil heating, double glazed windows, utility room and ground floor cloakroom with w.c.
Externally, the property is complimented by its mature gardens and extensive driveway area.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with twin matching side panels and fan light over, stairwell to first floor.
- With white two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor. Cloak hanging space.
- LOUNGE 5.74m x 3.56m (18'10" x 11'8")
- Open fire in cast iron horseshoe style fireplace with marble hearth and matching surround. Feature bay window to side elevation, double glazed French doors.
- DINING ROOM 5.61m x 3.53m (18'5" x 11'7")
- Open fire in marble fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, feature bay window to side elevation.
- SITTING ROOM 5.00m x 3.43m (16'5" x 11'3")
- Open fire in inglenook style fireplace with granite hearth, solid oak flooring, double glazed French doors, open arch to:
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOOM 7.44m x 4.65m (24'5" x 15'3")
- Country style in-frame pine kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units and contrasting granite worksurfaces with matching upstands. Inlaid ceramic double sink unit. Inglenook style recess for range style oven with extractor hood over. Plumbed for gas. Splash back tiling to walls. Solid oak flooring continuing through dining area. Stairwell to first floor. Access to storage area.
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM 2.72m x 2.54m (8'11" x 8'4")
- Range of high and low level fitted storage units in oak door and contrasting granite worksurfaces with matching upstands and splash back tiling to walls. Integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- With cloak hanging space, solid oak flooring and hardwood double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.77m x 3.61m (18'11" x 11'10")
- Bay window to front elevation. Archway to:
- DRESSING ROOM 3.33m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- Solid oak flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white four piece suite comprising quadrant shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome towel radiator.
- GUEST SUITE 4.62m x 4.01m (15'2" x 13'2")
- Open arch to:
- DRESSING ROOM
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3")
- Bay window to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 4 3.61m x 1.98m (11'10" x 6'6")
- REAR HALL
- Access to roofspace, stairwell to kitchen / diner.
- STORE 2.31m x 2.01m (7'7" x 6'7")
- With access to shelved hotpress.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With white five piece suite comprising panelled bath, quadrant shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and w.c. Half panelling to walls, solid wood flooring.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway leading to parking to rear.
Mature gardens mainly in neat lawn and patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.