Cash buyers only.
We are delighted to offer for sale this detached cottage just outside Ballynahinch on an elevated site on the Belfast road. The property requires extensive modernisation throughout although the site has endless possibilities. Approached by a shared driveway with one other home the property comprises, living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. Outside the property further benefits from a good sized garden although it has become a bit overgrown in places, and two outbuildings. The location of the property is close to all the local amenities and schools and within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Lisburn. Rarely does a property come for sale at this price with so much scope and potential, so we would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall
- Living Room 15'0" x 9'9" (4.57m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom One 18'2" x 9'2" (5.54m x 2.79m)
- Fireplace and store cupboard.
- Bedroom Two 10'1" x 7'9" (3.07m x 2.36m)
- Rear facing room.
- Dining room 8'7" x 6'7" (2.62m x 2.01m)
- Bathroom 8'0" x 5'0" (2.44m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath. Hotpress.
- Kitchen 10'7" x 8'6" (3.23m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink. Door to rear.
- Large store with water.
- Two outbuildings outside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.