Extended and Modernised Town Terrace in Cul de Sac Position
Holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular and convenient location this extended period mid terrace will have immediate appeal. The accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen with lobby to extended fully tiled bathroom. The dwelling further offers double glazed hardwood windows, oil fired central heating, built-in mirrored slide robes and has benefited from improvement works over the years. Ideally suited to the investor or first time buyer alike with low outgoings and set close to public transport and shopping.
Immediate viewing is strongly recommended
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Lounge 2.93 x 4.06 (9'7" x 13'4")
- Attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.84 x 2.17 (12'7" x 7'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range high and low level units, formica worjktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Extended Bathroom
- Indian Ivory suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.30 x 3.49 (10'10" x 11'5")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Bedroom 2.16 x 3.12 (7'1" x 10'3")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Enclosed rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.