Impressive detached house, detached double garage and extensive, mature gardens on Mount Stafford Road, Portglenone. Located on a pleasant site just off the Townhill Road this property is convenient to the towns in North Antrim and Mid Ulster and half way between Belfast and the North Coast.
An energy efficient house with geothermal heating and solar panels, it offers spacious and flexible living accommodation with four bedrooms and three reception rooms including a modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
A fabulous luxury home for growing families.
- Property description
- The ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, WC, open plan kitchen, dining and living area and utility room then four double bedrooms (master with ensuite and dressing area) and family bathroom on the first floor. Preparations and heating capacity for second floor conversion if needed. The property is beautifully presented and in superb decorative order. Under floor heating throughout is provided by an 11kw geothermal heat exchange pump and electricity provided by solar panels Lime and cement render with UPVC double glazing , seamless guttering and intruder alarm. Detached double garage with first floor storage. Extensive and mature gardens front and rear with parking for numerous cars.
- Solid wood front door with glazed side panels. Porcelain tiled floor, coving and recessed LED spotlighting. Under stair storage cupboard. Telephone point.
- Lounge 4.2m x 4.2m (13'9" x 13'9")
- Comfortable living room with sandstone effect wooden fireplace and electric fire.. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring, coving, LED spotlighting and TV point.
- Sitting room 4.2m x 3m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Carpeted reception room with telephone point.
- WC 2m x 1m (6'7" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin with unit. Porcelain tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 11.6m x 6.65m into bay (38'1" x 21'10" into bay)
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area extending full width of property with bay window.
Kitchen has a good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units and granite work surfaces and drainer with under counter sink and chrome mixer tap. Integrated ceramic electric oven and fan assisted oven with contemporary glass extractor hood. Integrated microwave oven, dishwasher and American fridge. Tiled floor and splashback, coving and LED spot lighting.
Dining area in bay window. Tiled floor, coving and LED lighting.
Living area with sliding door to rear patio area. Tiled floor, coving, LED spotlighting and TV point.
- Utility room 2.3m x 2m (7'7" x 6'7")
- Floor level kitchen units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Cloakroom. Tiled floor and UPVC / glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Staircase to first floor landing. Access left for staircase to second floor conversion.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 4.2m (13'9" x 13'9")
- Master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite bathroom, Carpet, TV point and LED spotlighting.
- Dressing area 2.15m x 1.9m (7'1" x 6'3")
- Carpeted dressing area with fitted furniture providing shelving, drawers and hanging space.
- Ensuite 2.2m x 2.04m (7'3" x 6'8")
- Wash hand basin with mirror and fitted unit. Low flush WC with hidden cistern. Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 4.2m x 3m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with access to family bathroom.
- Bathroom 4.15m x 2m (13'7" x 6'7")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin in fitted unit with mirror, heated towel rail, jacuzzi bath and tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatic shower. Tiled floor and splashback around bath. LED spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 4.06m x 3.8m (13'4" x 12'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 4.15m x 3.2m (13'7" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Garage 6.3m x 5.55m (20'8" x 18'3")
- Detached double garage with electric roller shutter door. Solid wooden floor and multi fuel stove in corner. Attic storage area.
Houses 11kw geothermal heat exchange pump. Two external, lean to storage sheds - front and rear.
- Through pillars onto stoned driveway and parking area to front of house and side. Front garden in neat lawn with mature planting of trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Private rear garden in neat lawn with mature planting of trees, shrubs and perennials. Large paved patio and pavoir brickareas. Raised and stoned flowerbeds. Security lighting.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.