We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented mid terrace property which is located in a popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge / dining room and a separate fitted fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and acces to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, two with built in sliding robes and a separate luxury fully tiled bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating, Pvc double glazing and Pvc fascia and guttering. Outside there is a concrete driveway at the rear, stoned garden to front with mature shrubs and a brick paved garden to rear which could also be for further parking.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc front door, storage cupboard, radiator, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 20'01" X 11'5" (6.12m X 3.48m)
- Wood laminate floor, 2x radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'7" X 11'5" (3.53m X 3.48m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, integrated stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC back door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, wood laminate floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 11'6" X 8'9" (3.51m X 2.67m)
- Build in robe, radiator, wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7" X 7'11" (3.53m X 2.41m)
- Wood laminate floor, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 10'4" X 5'6" (3.15m X 1.68m)
- Wood laminate floor, built in sliding robe, radiator.
- Luxury white bathroom suite comprising corner panelled bath, corner shower cubicle with rain shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Stoned garden to front with shrub beds.
Concrete driveway to rear, with additional fully enclosed paved garden/driveway.
Brick outhouse. Outside tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.