Positioned in the highly sought after Village of Gracehill is this deceptively spacious semi-detached cottage. Seldom do affordable properties come onto the open market in this desirable area. This particular home presents an excellent opportunity for first time buyers and young families to acquire a lovely home with so much to offer.
Viewers will be pleasantly surprised by this property both inside and out. It offers well proportioned rooms and is in good decorative order throughout. The exterior is without doubt a main selling feature; there is a large workshop, outhouses and a somewhat unexpected garden in lawn tucked away to the rear. A real gem of a home which is simply too good to be missed!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, family/dining room, kitchen-dinette, three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. It has oil fired central heating and an open fire. Outside there is vehicular access to the rear which comprises a large garage/workshop, outhouses including a store and utility area, and a good sized garden in lawn.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 2.00m x 1.03m (6'7" x 3'5")
- Hard wood front door. Tiled floor. Telephone point.
- Lounge 6.10m x 3.07m (20'0" x 10'1")
- Spacious living room with open fire. Laminate wooden floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Ceiling cornice. Ceiling lights and wall lights.
- Family / Dining room 3.79m x 2.58m (12'5" x 8'6")
- Laminate wooden floor. Ceiling cornice. TV point.
- Kitchen 4.34m x 2.83m (14'3" x 9'3")
- Spacious kitchen with ample space for a casual dining area. Excellent range of good quality eye and low level units in solid Oak. Stainless steel sink unit with double drainer and mixer tap. Space for electric cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceiling cornice. Tiled floor and splash backs. Hard wood back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 4.06m (15'2" x 13'4")
- Dormer window to front fitted with made-to-measure vertical blinds.
- Bedroom 2 5.06m x 2.58m (16'7" x 8'6")
- Dual aspect room with dormer window to front fitted with made-to-measure vertical blinds. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 2.61m (13'10" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.81m x 2.17m (9'3" x 7'1")
- Four piece white suite. Panel bath. Low flush WC. Vanity sink. Shower cubicle. Hatch to hotpress.
- To the front there are low maintenance beds laid in decorative stone. There is vehicular access to the side of the adjoining semi-detached house, and private pedestrian access to the other end via a side gate.
At the back there is excellent outdoor space in addition to the large workshop and outhouses. There is a yard to the front of the workshop and a garden in lawn to the rear.
- Garage / Workshop 8.50m x 6.50m (27'11" x 21'4")
- Large garage/workshop with sliding door access to front, and sliding door access at the back, allowing vehicular access right through. Light and Power.
- Excellent outdoor storage space in three outhouses, one comprising a utility area.
- The property is located on Cennick Road, Gracehill, just off the Galgorm Road on the outskirts of Ballymena Town. Gracehill is well known for being a well preserved Moravian Village and there certainly is an abundance of character in this quaint settlement. The Village is quite unlike any other in the Ballymena area. It is a tranquil location with beautiful surroundings and great open space in 'The Square'.
- New paragraph
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.