Impressive Extended Period Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Ever Popular Location
An extended and superbly maintained and presented attractive red brick semi detached villa holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge into bay, extended living room, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers extended rear porch, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A detached garage and private gardens with open aspect to rear and is conveniently positioned to leading schools, public transport, leisure facilities and excellent local shopping.
Internal inspection strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.17 x 4.24 (10'5" x 13'11")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Extended Living Room 5.92 x 3.18 (19'5" x 10'5")
- Attractive fireplace, panelled radiator.
Dining Area - Cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Rear Porch
- Pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Kitchen 1.80 x 4.58 (5'11" x 15'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, fromica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1.88 x 2.08 (6'2" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.43 x 2.86 (11'3" x 9'5")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, cupboards above, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.50 x 2.86 (11'6" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 6.89 x 2.92 (22'7" x 9'7")
- Up and over door, light and power, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and patio areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.