This fantastic detached family home is located on a spacious corner site, within minutes of Ballywalter beach front and all of the local amenities on offer. The home has been well maintained throughout with great attention to detail and the current owners have finished everything to a high standard internally and externally.
The first floor has a large living room with glazed double doors and open fire, luxury kitchen with a good range of units, built in appliances and a peninsula area with space for seating. There are double doors to the sunroom and a separate utility area with access to the integral garage. In addition, on this floor, there are three bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with white suite and free standing bath.
The first floor has three further bedrooms, master with ensuite shower with walk in enclosure and a walk in, fully fitted dressing room. There is a modern shower room on this floor as well as ample storage and a large velux type window on the landing providing excellent light.
Externally, to the front and side, there are areas in lawn and a tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a large space for seating and stoned areas with mature plants, shrubs and trees.
This home offers great accommodation with the opportunity for an office/ playroom or games room if required and a good range of well proportioned reception rooms.
Due to the size and location, we recommend early viewing for this substantial, modern family home.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring, recessed lighting, open under stairs, double glazed doors to living room.
- Living Room 5.5 x 4.1 (18'1" x 13'5")
- Open fireplace with slate heath and cast iron inset, surround and mantle.
- Kitchen/Dining 6.9 x 2.3 (22'8" x 7'7")
- Laminate floor, luxury range of high and low level units, laminate work surface and upstands, space for range cooker, built in stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, 1 ¼ sink with built in mixer tap, peninsula with seating, built in units in dining area, double doors to sunroom, door to utility and integrated garage.
- Utility 3.0 x 1.7 (9'10" x 5'7")
- Range of low units, stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surface, part tiled walls.
- Sunroom 3.7 x 3.7 (12'2" x 12'2")
- Laminate floor, double doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 4.2 x 3.6 (13'9" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 5 3.6 x 3.2 (11'10" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 6 / Playroom 3.0 x 2.7 (9'10" x 8'10")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing bath with mix taps, extractor fan, picture rail.
- First Floor
- Velux type window.
- Bedroom 1 (Master) 4.3 x 3.6 (14'1" x 11'10")
- Velux type window, built in storage in eaves.
- Dressing Room 3.1 x 2 (10'2" x 6'7")
- Built in robes and storage
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back and mixer waterfall tap, walk in shower with glazed screen and overhead shower, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.0 x 3.6 (13'1" x 11'10")
- Storage in the eaves.
- Bedroom 3 2.8 x 2.4 (9'2" x 7'10")
- Velux type window, access to roofspace.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower with overhead shower, glazed doors, extractor fan, Velux type window, tiled floor.
- Garage 5.7 x 3 (18'8" x 9'10")
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Front - Tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, area in lawn to front and side, mature shrubs.
Rear - Bedding areas, paved BBQ/ seating area, outside lights, Oil storage tank, fully enclosed, mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.