This fantastic semi detached home in the ever popular Carlisle park development has a lot more than meets the eye. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the spacious accommodation combined with the high standard of finish throughout. Internally the property comprises living room with dining area fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally the property has a large spacious family friendly private rear garden with ample parking at the front and side. Beautifully presented throughout with a quality finish, we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to bright entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 23'8" x 11'11" (7.21m x 3.63m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, decorative inset and granite hearth. Separate area for dining. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 11'2" x 10'4" (3.40m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink and drainer. Double electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for washing machine, dish washer and American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press and access to roof space.
- Bedroom One 12'2" x 10'6" (3.71m x 3.20m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Two 12'8" x 12'1" (3.86m x 3.68m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 8'8" x 8'7" (2.64m x 2.62m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring and built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'2" x 5'7" (2.49m x 1.70m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- To the front - tarmac driveway with ample parking; fenced lawned area. To the rear - lawned area with mature hedging and gravelled area with shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.