Set within a highly sought after area, just off the Old Park Road, this immaculate semi-detached bungalow is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective buyers. Not often do semi-detached bungalows come onto the open market and this lovely home will not disappoint.
The property has been very well looked after and has been finished to a high standard throughout. Whilst it will obviously suit those seeking bungalow type accommodation, we would highly recommend that young couples and first time buyers also consider this that their next home, as there is potential for a further two bedrooms and ensuite on the first floor. The hallway is wide enough for a staircase, the first floor has been floored and there are already velux and gable wall windows, hence an attic conversation should be relatively simple!
Turning off the Old Park Road onto Oldpark Drive, The Crescent is a quiet cul-de-sac, of only 9 homes, on the left hand side.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- The accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall (wide enough for a staircase for potential access to the first floor), large open plan lounge with dining area, kitchen, two spacious bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a long driveway for several cars, detached garage and very private back garden. The property has oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazing throughout, and uPvc fascia boards and guttering.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 4.02m x 1.80m (13'2" x 5'11")
- Oak uPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panel. Wide hallway with ample space for staircase for potential access to the first floor. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Hotpress. Solid oak floor.
- Lounge 5.72m x 3.58m (18'9" x 11'9")
- Bright living room with ample space for a lounge area and a dining area. Open fire (currently with an inset electric fire) with granite hearth and surround. TV and telephone point.
- Kitchen 3.55m x 2.08m (11'8" x 6'10")
- High quality solid oak kitchen with a beautiful granite worktop comprising matching upstands and window sill. Good range of eye and low level units. Integrated appliances including washing machine, fridge, oven and hob. Ceiling spotlights and lighting over sink. Tiled floor. Oak uPvc double glazed back door.
- Bedroom 1 3.27m x 2.68m (10'9" x 8'10")
- Solid oak floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.58m x 2.53m (15'0" x 8'4")
- Solid oak floor. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. TV point.
- Shower room 1.84m x 1.62m (6'0" x 5'4")
- Modern white suite. Vanity sink with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Walk in shower with 'Mira' electric shower unit. Heated towel rail. Low maintenance 'Mermaid' wall panels for ease of cleaning. Tiled floor.
- To the front is a neat garden in lawn and a long driveway with space for ample cars. Side access to a fully enclosed and very private rear garden. The back is very low maintenance and is not overlooked by any surrounding properties. There is also a detached garage with roller door, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.