Rossmore Avenue is situated towards the top end of the Ormeau Road, offering convenience to all the local shops, restaurants and cafés, transport links to the City Centre and Cherry-vale Park. Internally this property benefits from spacious accommodation over three levels. On the ground floor there is a spacious reception room to the front, living area to the rear that opens up to an extended kitchen/dining. Beyond the kitchen, a utility area leads to a downstairs shower suite. On the first floor there are 2 good sized bedrooms, a bathroom with separate shower and a further 2 bedrooms on the top floor. With a gas heating system and double glazing the property would make an ideal first time purchase and or family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glass stained front door with fan light to entrance hall.
- Lounge 15'3 x 11'11 (4.65m x 3.63m)
- Cast iron fire-place with decorative wooden surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Laminate flooring.
- Living Room 13'3 x 11'3 (4.04m x 3.43m)
- Cast iron fire-place. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m)
- Full range of high and low level units, built in gas hob and under-oven. Stainless steel over-head extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel unit with mixer taps. Centre island. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Sliding doors to patio area.
- Rear Hallway
- Plumbed for washing machine. Built in storage.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c Fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 16'6 x 12'4 (5.03m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom Two 11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite, tiled panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Separate shower cubicle. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 16'2 x 12'0 (4.93m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom Four 10'10 x 10'0 (3.30m x 3.05m)