A modern built semi detached villa at the heart of East Belfast where the popular Albertbridge Road meets the Newtownards Road. Offering attractive accommodation, generous lounge with wood effect laminate flooring and luxury kitchen with excellent ceramic tile flooring and spacious dining area. The first floor includes, three good sized bedrooms, bathroom with modern white suite and ceramic tile flooring. Well presented property, a great first time buyer or family home with a vast range of amenities close to hand, including Connswater Shopping Centre, many schools and only a ten minute commute to Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 12'6 x 15'4 (3.81m x 4.67m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 15'8 x 9'9 (4.78m x 2.97m)
- Luxury range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, ash wood effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, cupboard with gas fired boiler, space for fridge freezer, open to dining area, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 9'2 (3.96m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 8'9 (3.81m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3 11'5 x 6'6 (3.48m x 1.98m)
- Built in robe.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, hotpress, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden laid in stone.
Tarmac driveway to side.
Enclosed rear paved area in stone, outside tap and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.