This duplex apartment is located in the Old Market Square Development In Newtownards, popular for its location and exclusive feel.
With the accommodation being spread over two floors, this four bedroom property, circa 1630 sq ft will appeal to any buyers looking for a spacious, modern home with beautiful decor and finishes throughout, set in a town centre location.
The apartment is self contained and offers accommodation throughout the first and second floor of the development block. The main floor of the property has a large open plan kitchen /dining/ living room with dual aspect views, space for a dining table and a luxury kitchen with built in appliances. Also on this floor is the office, the first of the double bedrooms and a large shower room with modern white suite.
The second floor has a further three double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and another large bathroom with bath and separate shower. The home benefits from gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and solid Oak doors, skirting and architraves.
Overall, this home is simply stunning with an abundance of space, a feel of luxury and a perfect location. We recommend early viewing for this unique property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Self contained apartment. Stairs leading to:
- First Floor
- Tiled floor and understairs storage.
Feature glazed door to:
- Living Room 31'07 x 9'10 (9.63m x 3.00m)
- Tiled floor and part wood panelled walls.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- Modern high and low level units with granite worksurfaces and upstands, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, drainer grooves, integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washer dryer, feature kickboard and unit lighting and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 10'07 x 11'05 (3.23m x 3.48m)
- Study 9'06 x 9'01 (2.90m x 2.77m)
- Shower Room 7'03 x 5'11 (2.21m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead waterfall shower head and sliding shower doors, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature light mirror, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 17'04 x 16'11 (5.28m x 5.16m)
- (at widest points) Velux type window.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding shower door, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 21'05 x 9'08 (6.53m x 2.95m)
- Feature circular window and access to partially floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 20'05 x 9'05 (6.22m x 2.87m)
- Velux type window.
- Bathroom 13'03 x 6'05 (4.04m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding shower doors, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and velux type window.
- Exclusive development with gated entry, intercom access and designated car parking space. Management fee £45 per month.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.