This excellent well presented semi-detached family home is a great opportunity to purchase a property in this popular Development, off the Comber Road, Dundonald.
Positioned in a cul-de-sac, this 1,050 sq ft property has been built to a very high standard and has been designed to meet the needs of the modern family.
Accommodation comprises of spacious entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, living room with an attractive fireplace, modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances open to a dining / breakfast area, leading to a bright and spacious sun room with pvc double doors out to the garden. The first floor offers three bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Outside the property has a fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with spacious patio area and driveway to the side.
The property is close to many leading schools, Dundonald Village, Ulster Hospital and Stormont. It is easily commutable to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport and would be perfect for young professionals or growing families who want the full package - a tight-knit community feel with an abundance of amenities and outdoor spaces just minutes from your front door. With this in mind early viewings are highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom under stairs with low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 16'0 x 12'0 (4.88m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace with granite inset and hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 18'2 x 9'6 (5.54m x 2.90m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, gas boiler, tiled floor, recessed spotlight, open plan to:
- Sunroom 10'6 x 10'0 (3.20m x 3.05m)
- Fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights, double doors to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'0 x 10'2 (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.62m)
- Built in cupboard.
- Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, towel rail, recessed spotlights.
- Driveway to front and lawn. Patio area to rear, attractive flowerbeds and laid in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.