Situated on a large, corner site, this deceptively spacious, three bedroom bungalow is immaculately presented by the current owners and should appeal to a variety of purchasers. Upon inspection, viewers will appreciate the bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining area, lounge with open fireplace, three bedrooms, and a modern family bathroom. Moreover the home benefits from front, side and rear gardens in lawn, a raised decked area, attractive patio and a sizeable driveway with ample car parking. The property is situated off the Movilla Road in a popular residential location and early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, laminate wooden floor and built in cupboard.
- Lounge 15'04 x 12'09 (4.67m x 3.89m)
- Feature open fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth,
laminate wooden floor and double doors to hallway.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17'06 x 10'02 (5.33m x 3.10m)
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level white high gloss units with roll edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, extractor hood and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 9'09 x 11'08 (2.97m x 3.56m)
- Laminate wooden floor and built in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 8'0 x 13'0 (2.44m x 3.96m)
- Laminate wooden floor and patio doors to rear garden decking.
- Bedroom 3 7'11 x 9'09 (2.41m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising bath with 'Redring' overhead electric shower, push button wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and built in hotpress.
- Spacious corner site with gardens to front, side and rear. Fencing, paved patio area, raised decking to rear, oil fired boiler house, PVC oil tank, outdoor electric power sockets and driveway providing ample car parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.