Holding a prime position within this highly regarded location this attractive extended semi detached villa has been maintained and presented to a high standard over the years. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen with dining area and classic white bathroom suite with electric shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, patio doors to garden, cavity wall insulation and has been re-roofed. Ideally suited to young and old alike and with a most convenient location with the City a short distance away.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- Lounge 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- Double glazed sliding patio doors, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 11'10 x 10'1 (3.61m x 3.07m)
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 23'4 x 7'9 (7.11m x 2.36m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, soft closing drawers, pots and pans pull out drawer.
DINING AREA - Tall larder and tall broom cupboard, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 10'2 x 8'7 (3.10m x 2.62m)
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- Built-in robes.
- Bedroom 6'4 x 6'0 (1.93m x 1.83m)
- Panelled radiator, built-in cupboards.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and insulated, electric light.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, outside tap.