This beautifully presented end terrace is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a small development in Donaghadee just a minute from the shoreline. The accommodation comprises a separate lounge, dining room open to kitchen, downstairs WC, family bathroom suite and 3 good sized bedrooms. Outside there are gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with a brick paved driveway to the front. This property is within walking distance to a wide range of local amenities, schools and restaurants and especially the stunning Donaghadee seashore. Early viewing is highly recommended as this end terrace will appeal to couples, families and professionals.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'44 x 13'43 (6.30m x 5.05m)
- Gas fire with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth.
- Dining Room 11'66 x 9'9 (5.03m x 2.97m)
- Open to kitchen.
- Kitchen 9'88 x 8'4 (4.98m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units with roll edged worktop. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan and hood, space for dishwasher and washing machine, part tiled.
- Downstairs WC
- Laminate flooring, wash hand basin and low flush WC, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Large storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 15'5 x 10'1 (4.70m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 7'7 (3.96m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 8'1 (2.95m x 2.46m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, panelled bath with mixer taps and corner shower with glazed doors and 'Grohe' shower, laminate flooring.
- Brick paved driveway with space for 2 cars. Gardens to front, rear and side in lawn.