2 Craigs Road, Ballynahinch BT24 8PQ
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £111,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
EPC Rating: E46
We are pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow for sale in this popular area in Ballynahinch. The property comprises living room, dining area, kitchen, utility room, family bathroom and three bedrooms, master with ensuite. The first floor has been fully converted giving the option of an extra two bedrooms and a shower room (subject to planning). Outside the property benefits from a spacious site with gardens laid out in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for one car. The property would require upgrading throughout although at this price, early viewing is a must.
The lease is for a term of 9,000 years from 1 November 1980 at a yearly ground rent of £40.00.
There are 8,962 years left to run on the lease.
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living room 16'0 x 11'0 (4.88m x 3.35m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround. Wooden laminate flooring. Through to:
- Dining area 10'2 x 9'6 (3.10m x 2.90m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'5 x 10'9 (3.78m x 3.28m)
- A range of high and low level units including integrated oven and hob, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recess for washing machine. Tiled floor and splash.
- Utility room 5'10 x 5'6 (1.78m x 1.68m)
- Door to rear.
- Bedroom one 9'4 x 9'4 (2.84m x 2.84m)
- Front facing room with built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 6'1 (2.44m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and stand alone bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom two 11'3x 8'11 (3.43m x 2.72m)
- Front facing with built in robes.
- Bedroom three 12'1 x 10'3 (3.68m x 3.12m)
- Rear facing bedroom with ensuite and built in robes.
- Ensuite 7'0 x 6'5 (2.13m x 1.96m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- First floor
- Converted roofspace.
- Room one 13'9 x 9'4 (4.19m x 2.84m)
- Room two 18'0 x 11'10 (5.49m x 3.61m)
- Room three 6'3 x 5'9 (1.91m x 1.75m)
- Shower, wash hand basin and w.c.
- Large gardens laid out in lawn with a tarmac driveway, parking for one car.
and mature plantings.