This detached beach front home offers spectacular views from a variety of aspects with a sweep from Ardglass Golf Club, Coney Island bay to the Mourne Mountains on the horizon. The current accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms and bathroom, sitting room and kitchen with dining area and there is considerable potential to extend (subject to the appropriate statutory approvals).
Coney Island's south facing beach and the beauty of the environs has in the past inspired Van Morrison and more recently Oscar winning film The Shore directed by Terry George who is himself a Coney Island resident. The area benefits from an internationally acclaimed Golf Course, an excellent Marina and quality restaurants. There is good local shopping and outstanding and varied educational options are within easy commuting distance.
- Entrance porch 10'9 x 6'0 (3.28m x 1.83m)
- Tiled floor. Superb views.
- Living Room 15'9 x 15'0 (4.80m x 4.57m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Fireplace surround and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/dining 12'4 x 10'0 (3.76m x 3.05m)
- High and low level units with recess for fridge, washing machine and cooker. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom One 8'10 x 6'6 (2.69m x 1.98m)
- Front facing. Beautiful views.
- Bedroom Two 9'0 x 8'0 (2.74m x 2.44m)
- Side facing.
- Bedroom Three 10'0 x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)
- Rear facing.
- White panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Rear porch
- Leading to parking area with beds with mature plants.
- Enclosed front garden with lovely sea views and access to the beach. To the rear is parking with mature shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.