This lovely semi detached home is set on a good sized corner site, benefitting externally from two areas in lawn, paved area, two driveways for off street parking and a detached garage. Internally there is a bright, wide hallway leading to the kitchen which is modern and has a great range of units and a living room, open to dining room via an archway and has a sliding door to the rear garden.
The first floor has three bedrooms, one with built in storage, a good sized family bathroom and access to the roof space. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs, wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Open to dining room via archway, electric fire, contemporary glass hearth, glass inset, wooden surround and mantel, laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 11'10 x 8'10 (3.61m x 2.69m)
- Sliding door to rear garden, archway to living room, recessed spot lighting, wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 11'10 x 7'10 (3.61m x 2.39m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, one and a quarter ceramic sink with built in drainer, mixer taps, laminate work surfaces, built in four ring electric hob, built in extractor fan and hood, built in Beko oven, space for both dish washer and washing machine, vinyl flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Double room, built in storage, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 9'10 (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Double room, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 9'10 x 6'10 (3.00m x 2.08m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 6'10 x 6'10 (2.08m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panel bath with overhead shower, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
- Front: Area in lawn, tarmac driveway, shrubs.
Rear: Fully enclosed area in lawn, paved entertaining area, oil storage tank, outside lighting, outside tap, separate paved driveway.
- Garage 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Power and light, up and over doors.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.