Alt-Min Avenue is a small cul de sac off Carnbrae Avenue in the Four Winds.
Internally this Semi Detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen,
upvc conservatory and a coloured bathroom suite on the first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, a driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage and enclosed rear garden. The property is also in walking distance to the convenient shops off Newton Park, transport links to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and Forestside Shopping Centre. An excellent first time purchase and or family home.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance. Front door with glass panelled inner door. Downstairs w.c and sink unit.
- Lounge 11'5 x 11'3 (3.48m x 3.43m)
- Tiled fireplace.
- Living Room 11'4 x 10'5 (3.45m x 3.18m)
- Brick fireplace. Double glazed doors to:
- Kitchen 12'5 x 7'9 (3.78m x 2.36m)
- Range of built in high and low level units with formica work surfaces, built in ceramic hob and under oven, overhead extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- Upvc Conservatory 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Tiled flooring. Built in storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 10'7 (3.45m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom Two 10'6 x 11'5 (3.20m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Three 8'3 x 8'2 (2.51m x 2.49m)
- Built in robes.
- Shower Room
- Shower suite comprising walk-in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls. Hot-press housing for gas boiler.
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Driveway with parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over roller door, light and power. Additional storage area to rear of garage.
- Outside Rear
- Outside tap. Loose stone and flagged patio area range of plants and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.