We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area in Whiteabbey.
This home requires modernisation but will appeal to a variety of purchaser especially this looking to downsize.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen and dining room with pvc double glazed double doors to a conservatory.
There are also two bedrooms, one with a room off it which could potentially be converted into an en-suite / dressing room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking leading to a detached garage, good garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 13'4 x 13'1 at widest (4.06m x 3.99m at widest)
- Mock fireplace, radiator.
- KITCHEN 12'3 x 7'0 (3.73m x 2.13m)
- High and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, radiator, access to side.
- DINING ROOM 12'4 x 7'2 (3.76m x 2.18m)
- Radiator, Pvc double glazed double doors to conservatory
- CONSERVATORY 11'5 x 9'2 (3.48m x 2.79m)
- Pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- BEDROOM 1 13'4 x 13'0 (4.06m x 3.96m)
- Tiled fire place, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'4 x 11'4 at widest (3.76m x 3.45m at widest)
- Built in sliding wardrobes, radiator.
- ADDITIONAL ROOM 13'5 x 9'8 (4.09m x 2.95m)
- (Suitable for en-suite or dressing room)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area with Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls.
- Tarmac driveway for ample parking and turning space
Good garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with mature trees, bushes and paved patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.