Extended Period Town Terrace in Most Popular Location
An extended and modernised period town terrace holding an excellent position within this most popular residential development. The extended interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from an NI Enveloping Scheme to include re-roofing, new boundary walls, chimney stacks, rainwater good and hard landscaped front garden. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with excellent shopping, Public Transport and leading schools plus the New University and the City a few minutes drive away makes immediate viewing highly recommended.
- Mahogany entrance door.
- Through Lounge 3.41 x 6.53 (11'2" x 21'5")
- Into bay, brick fireplace, double panelled radiator.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Extended Kitchen 3.11 x 2.16 (10'2" x 7'1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.98 x 2.21 (9'9" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.93 x 3.37 (9'7" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Front garden in hard landscaping, enclosed rear yard, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.