If you're looking for a spacious detached home on the Belfast side of Newtownards with panoramic views over the town centre, then this is the house for you. Beautifully cared for by the current owners and kept to a high standard of decor, when you enter the house you will immediately appreciate the love and thought that has gone into making this a warm, spacious family home that will appeal to many purchasers.
The entrance porch/conservatory is spacious and welcoming and gives access to the integral garage with utility area. The main hall leads to the large family kitchen/dining/living area which benefits from a multi fuel stove, centre island and has amazing views over the town centre, Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
The two living areas are well proportioned, one with marble fireplace and one suitable for a playroom/office or reception.
There are four bedrooms in the property including a master suite which has to be seen to be believed. The main room is bright with corner windows and a juliette balcony, has a walk in dressing room with built in storage and a luxury shower ensuite with vanity unit and walk in shower enclosure. The family bathroom has also been beautifully finished with fittings, tiling and flooring and enjoying the same luxury feel as the rest of the home. In addition to the above, there are great storage areas, space on the top landing for an office area and lovely additions such as feature radiator covers throughout.
Externally, the decked areas provide fantastic views and great entertaining space with an area in lawn to the front, paved driveway and mature shrubs and trees. This home will not be on the market for long and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Porch / Conservatory 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'6")
- Double doors to hall, tiled floor and door to integrated garage.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, feature radiator cover, recessed spotlighting and storage cupboard.
- Snug 3.4m x 3.4m (11'2" x 11'2")
- Living Room 5.2m x 3.7m (17'1" x 12'2")
- Views over Newtownards, recessed spotlighting, open fireplace with marble surround, hearth and mantle.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Area 7.6m x 5.1m (24'11" x 16'9")
- Modern range of high and low level units with solid wood work surfaces, Franke Belfast style sink with mixer taps, space for range cooker, built in extractor fan, wooden upstands, centre island with seating and storage, skylights, space for dining area, Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove, tiled hearth, brick inset and wooden mantle, recessed spotlighting, wall mounted black radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and access to rear decked area.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1
- Master suite with double doors to juliette balcony, dual aspect views over Newtownards and Strangford Lough, built in shelving, recessed spotlighting.
- Dressing Room
- Walk in dressing room with built in storage and recessed spotlighting.
- White suite comprising vanity unit with storage and sink with mixer taps, low flush wc, walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower attachment, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled floor.
- Top Landing
- Space for office area, hot press with storage, recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3m x 2.6m (9'10" x 8'6")
- Feature wooden ceiling with floor to ceiling window.
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 3.5m (12'2" x 11'6")
- Wooden flooring, built in storage and floor to ceiling window.
- Bedroom 4 3.5m x 3.6m (11'6" x 11'10")
- Double room.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower set, shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Brick paviour driveway, area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees.
Rear - Enclosed seating area in artificial grass, decked area with built in seating, side area with dog run, oil storage tank, light, tap and views over Newtownards.
- Integrated Garage 3.5m x 2.7m (11'6" x 8'10")
- Skylight, up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.