We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow and separate shop unit on the Lisburn Road in Ballynahinch. The bungalow is well presented and comprises entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Due to the bungalows location to the town it is sure to appeal to many and recent sales in the area indicate early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door leading to entrance hall. Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 12'0" x 10'5" (3.66m x 3.18m)
- Fireplace, wood laminate flooring, cornicing.
- Dining Area 10'6" X 9'10" (3.20m X 3.00m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'10" x 8'4" (3.30m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated oven and hob, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Door to rear.
- Bathroom 7'0" x 7'8" (2.13m x 2.34m)
- White suite incorporating low flush wc, wash hand basin, bath with shower over. ????
- Bedroom One 10'4" x 10'4" (3.15m x 3.15m)
- Rear facing room. Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'7" x 10'8" (3.53m x 3.25m)
- Front facing room. Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring.
- Gardens front and yard to the rear. Off street parking.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.