We are pleased to offer for sale this mid terrace property in Ballynahinch. The well presented property comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The home is situated with in walking distance of the towns local amenities and within an easy commute of Belfast and Lisburn. This property is ideal for a first time buyer or an investor and early viewing is a must.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door to entrance hall with wooden laminate flooring.
- Living room 14'2 x 12'11 (4.32m x 3.94m)
- Large bright living room with wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with brick inset and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen/ dining area 11'0 x 7'9 (3.35m x 2.36m)
- A range of high and low level units including stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, integrated oven and hob, recess for washing. Tiled splash area. Door to rear.
- Dining room 10'9 x 6'6 (3.28m x 1.98m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Landing with store cupboards.
- White suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panel bath with overhead shower. Tiled at splash area.
- Bedroom one 11'2 x 11'1 (3.40m x 3.38m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom two 10'9 x 8'1 (3.28m x 2.46m)
- Rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- To the front is a garden laid out in lawns and to the rear is a garden laid out in lawn with a paved area and outhouse for storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.