This attractive mid terrace home is located just off the Tates Avenue, in an area that has become increasingly popular with first time buyers and landlords alike. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, ground floor shower room and three good sized bedrooms. Full double glazed windows and oil fired central heating are both in place. This area is close to many amenities such as the Lisburn Road, the City Centre and the motorway network. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- LIVING ROOM 13'9 x 10'9 (4.19m x 3.28m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 12'7 x 9'9 (3.84m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven / grill, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM 7'3 x 6'8 (2.21m x 2.03m)
- White comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower, partly tiled walls and ceramic flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'9 x 10'7 (4.19m x 3.23m)
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m)
- BEDROOM THREE 6'6 x 6'6 (1.98m x 1.98m)
- Front garden, enclosed yard to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.