This semi-detached bungalow is in need of some modernisation but has the potential to be a modern, easy maintained home.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac off Stratheden Heights, the property is easily accessible to local amenities and has bus routes readily available throughout the day into the town centre and further afield.
With three bedrooms, living room, bathroom, and good size kitchen, it provides good space for anyone wanting to downsize, or wanting a renovation project in a great location. Early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 3.00 x 5.25 (9'10" x 17'3")
- Solid wood flooring, feature Inglenook style fireplace with brick hearth, space for stove and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 2.99 x 5.46 (9'10" x 17'11")
- Range of high and low units with laminate work surfaces and breakfast bar area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, space for under counter fridge, space for oven, built in extractor hood, partly tiled walls.
- Hotpress. Roofspace access.
- Bedroom 1 3.30 x 2.92 (10'10" x 9'7")
- Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.31 x 2.14 (7'7" x 7'0")
- Bedroom 3 3.31 x 2.22 (10'10" x 7'3")
- Bathroom 1.87 x 2.31 (6'2" x 7'7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partially tiled walls.
- Front - Area in lawn with mature shurbs and trees, driveway with space for off street parking.
Rear - Paved area with raised bedding areas and mature trees, area in stone.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.