Chesham Park offers easy access to both the Ravenhill and Cregagh Road's with great transport links to the City Centre and is within walking distance to the cafés bars and restaurants of the Ormeau Road. Internally the property comprises three bedrooms, one reception room, fitted kitchen and shower suite on the ground floor. Additionally the property benefits from an oil heating system, majority double glazing and enclosed patio to rear. In need of some modernisation, however, this property represents a superb opportunity for the investor or first time buyer hoping to purchase a property that they add their own finishing touch.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall.
- Lounge 14'5 x 9'4 (4.39m x 2.84m)
- At widest points. Built in storage, laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 10'0 x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.46m)
- At widest points. Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces, built in hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine. Upvc glass panelled back door.
- Shower suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Redring shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c.
- First floor
- Bedroom one 14'0 x 9'3 (4.27m x 2.82m)
- Cast iron fire place
- Bedroom Two 11'10 x 6'8 (3.61m x 2.03m)
- At widest points, built in storage.
- Bedroom Three 7'2 x 6'4 (2.18m x 1.93m)
- Easily maintained loose stone area to front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area to rear bordered by timber fencing. Pvc oil tank & housed oil boiler.
Access to shared alleyway that leads to the front of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.