We are delighted to offer for sale this luxury detached home in Boardmills that sits on a private and mature site of approximately 1.5 acres. Only on internal inspection will you fully appreciate the standard of finish used throughout along with the size and scope of this family home. The property comprises reception hall through to dining area with wood burning stove, lounge with fireplace, family room with wood burning stove, luxury fitted kitchen leading through to sunroom with dining and seating areas, and separate utility room. There are five good sized bedrooms, two bedrooms with ensuite and one with dressing room, a play room and a family bathroom. Outside the property is set on a large site and has the added benefit of two garages and a car port. The mature and well established gardens offer a private and serene setting with many features including a pond, decked area perfect for entertaining and sheltered seated area with stove.
The house is conveniently located within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and surrounding towns of Saintfield and Ballynahinch giving access to a number of excellent grammar schools, including Assumption, Methodist College and Friends.
This property is sure to appeal to many and with so much to offer in this stunning family home, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Porch
- Paved steps up to front door.
- Entrance Hall 8'11" x 12'3" (2.72m x 3.73m)
- Solid wooden front door with glazed side panel windows leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor. Tongue & groove style ceiling with velux windows.
Leading through to :
- Dining Area 17'4" x 12'3" (5.28m x 3.73m)
- Feature brick archway and solid wooden flooring. Feature brick fireplace with wood burning stove. Double patio doors to wooden decked area and garden.
- Lounge 20'9" x 22'0" (6.32m x 6.71m)
- Bright and spacious lounge with solid wooden flooring, feature cornicing and fireplace with wooden surround and mantle and slate hearth.
- Family Room 19'11" x 16'1" (6.07m x 4.90m)
- Wood burning stove with tiled inset and hearth and feature wooden mantle. Double patio doors to garden.
- Kitchen 10'9" x 16'10" (3.28m x 5.13m)
- Luxury fitted kitchen encompassing range of high and low rise units with granite worktops. Centre island with integrated stainless steel sink and drainer. An Aga stove and a separate oven and induction hob. Recess for American style fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
Leading to :
- Sunroom 12'3" x 10'6" (3.73m x 3.20m)
- Seating and dining area. Wooden flooring. Double patio doors to garden.
- Utility Room 10'11" x 11'1" (3.33m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low rise units. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Play Room 20'9" x 10'9" (6.32m x 3.28m)
- Master Bedroom 12'5" x 14'8" (3.78m x 4.47m)
- Dressing Room 9'4" x 6'11" (2.84m x 2.11m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin with feature tiled splash back and shower. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom Two 10'11" x 13'11" (3.33m x 4.24m)
- Bedroom Three 8'7 x 12'11" (2.62m x 3.94m)
- Ensuite 6'11" x 6'6" (2.11m x 1.98m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled walls. Towel radiator.
- Bedroom Four/Office 16'2" x 7'11" (4.93m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom Five 13'8" x 10'6" (4.17m x 3.20m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath and separate shower. Towel radiator. Wooden flooring and part walls.
- Garage One 17'6" x 12'2" (5.33m x 3.71m)
- Garage Two 11'6" x 13'6" (3.51m x 4.11m)
- Car Port 18'1" x 11'11" (5.51m x 3.63m)
- The property is set on a private and mature site with beautifully presented gardens with many features including a pond with a water feature, wooden decked area for relaxing and sheltered hide away with wood burning stove. There is an expansive lawn with an array of beautiful mature trees and shrubs.
There is ample space for parking which leads to a two separate garages and a car port.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.