Ballyblack Road East is a fantastic location for anyone looking for a semi rural position, within ten minutes of Newtownards, Bangor and Donaghadee and easily accessible to an array of local schools, Primary and Grammar.
18a is a well maintained, bright, spacious property on a beautiful site that has been landscaped and cared for to a very high standard by the current owners internally and externally.
From the entrance hall, you can immediately get a feel for the way the home is finished from the Amtico flooring, cornicing, decor and gallery landing which allows light to flood through the house.
The ground floor comprises living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms with ensuites, utility room, boot room, hot press and storage. The kitchen has space for a table and sofa if family eating/dining is for you but there is also a lovely formal dining room for special occasions.
The bedrooms are a great size with luxury ensuites and the main bedroom has dual aspect views over the countryside that are simply stunning.
The first floor has two further bedrooms with ensuites and beautiful views, an office and a seating area on the gallery landing, again with lovely views.
The gardens to the front and rear are immaculate with an easy to maintain planting scheme, mature shrubs and trees. There are paved areas to the rear of the house, vegetable patch and potting shed, enjoying panoramic views in a very private setting.
The double detached garage has power and light and stairs to a floored games room/ storage area suitable for a variety of purposes.
Overall, this property would provide an excellent home for a growing family, anyone looking for a house with bedrooms on the ground floor, or to set up a bed and breakfast, as previously run by the current owners. Viewing is recommended for this unique home on a fantastic site.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Amtico flooring, cornicing, ceiling roses and galleried landing. Hot press and storage.
- Living Room 19'1 x 17'1 (5.82m x 5.21m)
- Triple aspect with panoramic views of the countryside, bay window, feature gas fire with marble hearth and inset, carved wooden surround and mentle, cornicing, celing rose and double glazed doors.
- Dining Room 12'1 x 11' (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing and ceiling rose.
Sliding doors to -
- Conservatory 13' x 13' (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, ceiling light, views over rear garden and surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen 22'1 x 10'1 (6.73m x 3.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated appliances to include - oven, microwave four ring gas hob and extractor hood, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, space for dining table and door to rear garden.
- Utility Room 12' x 5'1 (3.66m x 1.55m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor, oil fired boiler, storage, cloakroom and door to rear garden.
- Bathroom 11' x 7'1 (3.35m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 14' x 8'1 (4.27m x 2.46m)
- Door leading to family bathroom, wood laminate flooring and views over the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 10'1 (3.99m x 3.07m)
- Dual aspect, stunning views and built in storage.
- Ensuite 7'1 x 3' (2.16m x 0.91m)
- Coloured suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding glazed doors and overhead Mira shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, built in storage, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Seating area and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 15'1 x 14'1 (4.60m x 4.29m)
- (into dormer) Dual aspect with countryside views, eaves storage and recessed spotlighting.
- Ensuite 7'1 x 5' (2.16m x 1.52m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 14'1 x 12'1 (4.29m x 3.68m)
- (into dormer) Wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, eaves storage and dual aspect windows.
- Ensuite 11' x 7'1 (3.35m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with glazed doors and overhead Mira Sport shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with basin and mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiators, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Office 10'1 x 6'1 (3.07m x 1.85m)
- Access to roofspace.
- Tarmac driveway for multiple cars, lighting scheme, covered porch, fully enclosed area in lawn, bedding areas, paved seating areas, oil storage tank, vegetable patch, rural views, paved walkway, beautifully landscaped with mature trees and shrubs.
- Detached, Double Garage 20' x 20' (6.10m x 6.10m)
- Built in storage, power and light, built in storage and stairs to floored roofspace.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.