Public Notice - 187 Rosebery Road, Belfast, BT6 8JD We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £81,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
Ravenhill Avenue is such a convenient address which gives direct access to the Ravenhill and Cregagh road. As a result this property benefits from easy access to the City Centre, as well as the selection of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities that come with it. Positioned just between the Ravenhill and Woodstock road, this traditional terrace property consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, extended kitchen with utility area and a fitted white bathroom suite. It also benefits from OFCH, PVC double glazing and an enclosed rear yard space. Although the property requires updating, with its ample size and selection of amenities and transport links nearby this property is sure to appeal to first time buyers and investors alike.
- Lounge 3.63m x 3.66m (at widest point) (11'11" x 12'0" ( at widest point))
- Spacious lounge with large bay window. Open fire with surround and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Open to dining area.
- Dining Area 3.82m x 3.04m (at widest point) (12'6" x 10'0" ( at widest point))
- Open to lounge and access to kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.29m x 2.53m (10'10" x 8'4")
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work tops and part tiled walls. Cooker space with gas bottle connection and under stair storage. Sliding doors opens onto utility area to the rear. Access to enclosed rear yard.
- Utility area 2.53m x 1.45m (8'4" x 4'9")
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Additional storage space and access to oil boiler.
- Bedroom 1 4.82m x 3.05m (15'10" x 10'0")
- Spacious double bedroom with dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 3.02m (10'2" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 2.02m (8'3" x 6'8")
- Single bedroom with built-in cupboard space.
- Bathroom 2.81m 1.70m (at widest point) (9'3" 5'7" ( at widest point))
- White suite comprising of panelled bath, electric shower, w.c and pedestal hand basin. White tiled walls and floor.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.