Stunning and exceptional are the words that will come to mind when you view this incredibly unique home. Located on the outskirts of Newtownards and within minutes of both the town centre and Craigantlet Hills, I can assure you that you will not have seen a property like this before. It is hard to describe the level of finish and attention to detail internally and externally at this home, because the current owners have spent years perfecting the landscaping and the interior design.
The accommodation is adaptable with three or four bedrooms and three or four reception areas, two of which benefit from an open fire and wood burning stove. On entering this home you will immediately appreciate the space and light flooding through the property and the layout is such that you have several entertaining spaces on the ground floor but also two tranquil bedrooms (one currently used as a study) and a luxury shower room. The formal reception room is well proportioned, overlooks the private front garden and leads to the breathtaking kitchen/dining area. The units in the kitchen are high quality handless units with a mix of walnut larder type units and white low level drawer units, excellent built in appliances, breakfast bar area and space for dining table. Off the kitchen are the utility room through to store room and garage and the orangery. The orangery has double doors to the rear garden and really showcases the views over the stunning gardens.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, master open plan to a luxury ensuite with feature raised bath and shower enclosure. The outside areas of the property have to be seen to be believed. Completely private with garden room, outside dining areas with gas fire and multiple paved entertainment areas, this outside space is a haven. There are water features, extensive mature bedding areas with mature trees, hedging and shrubs, areas in lawn, pond and secluded secret garden perfect for jungle gym or for potting in the greenhouse.
Overall this property is one in a million and we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, feature wall lights, low level wall spotlighting, feature internal windows into kitchen area, double glazed doors to living room, glazed door to kitchen and understairs storage.
- Living Room 11'09 x 19'08 (3.58m x 5.99m)
- Feature bay window, feature open fireplace with granite surround, hearth and mantle, wall lights and spotlighting.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 29'06 x 11'04 (8.99m x 3.45m)
- Modern kitchen featuring white handless low level drawer units with quartz work surfaces, drainer grooves, undermounted Franke sink with mixer taps, full height walnut units, larder unit with space for microwave, integrated appliances to include; Bosch fridge freezer, Siemens hob with glass splashback, extractor fan with feature spotlighting and double Neff ovens, breakfast bar seating, feature unit lighting, feature column radiators, recess in wall for TV and tiled floor.
- Utility Room 11'06 x 10'03 (3.51m x 3.12m)
- Range of low level units with quartz worksurfaces and upstands, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for undercounter fridge or freezer, tiled floor, feature column radiator, feature wood panelled wall and ceiling.
- Orangery 17'06 x 9'09 (5.33m x 2.97m)
- Double doors to rear garden, side door to patio area, feature spotlighting, wood burning stove with granite hearth, surround and mantle and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 11'04 x 14'03 (3.45m x 4.34m)
- Built in storage, spotlighting and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 / Study 7'10 x 14'03 (2.39m x 4.34m)
- Tiled floor, spotlighting, feature column radiator and double doors to rear patio area.
- Shower Room 10'07 x 6'09 (3.23m x 2.06m)
- White suite comprising walk in tiled shower enclosure with overhead Aspirante Triton shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, fully tiled walls and tiled floor, spotlighting, extractor fan and chrome wall mounted radiator.
- First Floor
- Dado rail, wall lighting, hotpress, double width storage with sliding doors and shoe display, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14'05 x 13'03 plus robes (4.39m x 4.04m plus robes)
- Built in mirrored sliding wardrobes, solid wood flooring and open to ensuite.
- Ensuite 11'03 x 7'07 (3.43m x 2.31m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with counter top basin and mixer taps, walk in shower enclosure with Triton overhead shower and glazed shower door, raised wood bath surround, bath with mixer taps and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 16'07 x 14'04 (5.05m x 4.37m)
- Outside (Front)
- Feature external lighting, granite steps to PVC glazed front door, manicured bedding areas, area in lawn, mature shrubs and hedging, fully enclosed, tarmac driveway for multiple vehicles, raised sleeper beds and driveway access to rear garden.
- Outside (Rear)
- Extensively manicured and landscaped gardens circa 0.5 acre with areas in lawn, paved patio areas, stone water feature, areas in stone, raised area in lawn with feature paved surround used as hot tub area, decked area leading to garden room, built in gas fire and BBQ area with built in decked seating and beautiful stone cladding surround, green house and rear secret garden with pond.
- Garden Room / Gin Palace 17'02 x 10'01 (5.23m x 3.07m)
- Underfloor heating, anthracite double sliding doors and windows and water feature.
- Garage 10'07 x 11'10 (3.23m x 3.61m)
- Built in shelving. Access to -
- Store Room 12'11 x 9' (3.94m x 2.74m)
- Built in storage, door to side, and access to garage and utility room.
- Additional Information
- Previously passed planning for two storey extension over garage with balcony to rear (X/2010/0648/F) which has since expired, internal alarm system, pressurised water tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.