A semi detached villa within the much sought after Stormont area with three bedrooms, two receptions, luxury kitchen with appliances and modern bathroom with built in shower. Beautifully presented throughout, this property offers great accommodation for professionals and families wanting to enjoy Stormont Park and the many amenities close to hand. Furthermore, off street parking and enclosed garden with lawn and patio.
** Please note pictures shown are historic and subject to change **
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and solid 'Beech' wood panelled flooring.
- Lounge 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- (into bay) Attractive feature gas fire featuring pebble stone inset, white surround and solid 'Beech' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 16'7 x 5'9 (5.05m x 1.75m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, gas hob, extractor hood, 'Samsung' washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, concealed gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Archway To:
- Dining Room 11'3 x 10'4 (3.43m x 3.15m)
- Solid 'Beech' wood panelled flooring and double doors leading to garden.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 9'3 (3.45m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'4 (3.15m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 3 7'2 x 7'0 (2.18m x 2.13m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle with built in shower head, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small front garden in lawn, stone area and tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn, patio area and outside storage shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.