Modernised and Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Villa Set Within This Most Popular Residential Location
Holding a prime position within this most sought after location this spacious semi detached villa will have immediate appeal to young and old alike. The modernised interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge with dining area, excellent fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and fully tiled classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, replacement rainwater goods, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has benefited from re-plastering in recent times. Private gardens and the most convenient location overlooking Belfast Lough with the City close by makes this the perfect home for young and old alike makes immediate viewing a must.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, under stairs storage.
- Through Lounge 5.45 x 3.05 (17'11" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.37 x 2.20 (11'1" x 7'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, built-in cupboard, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Area
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.72 x 4.10 (8'11" x 13'5")
- Range of built-in robes, dresser table, cupboards above, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.65 x 2.76 (8'8" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, built-in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and mature hedges, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.