This beautiful detached home in the popular Teal Rocks area of Newtownards enjoys a private site in a cul-de-sac location with views towards Strangford Lough. Teal Rocks is a popular part of Newtownards due to its location, Lough views, proximity to the main arterial routes and proximity to Newtownards Town Centre and its wide range of amenities.
Updated to a very high standard by the current owners, this home offers any potential buyer the opportunity to walk in, sit down and enjoy. From the moment you enter the home, you can appreciate the decor and finish, from the decorative tiles down to the period style radiators.
The ground floor has fantastic reception space with a large formal living room and open plan kitchen/dining room/sunroom with double doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is of luxury standard with a large island, a great range of units, quartz work surfaces, modern fittings, space for a dining table and is open to a good sized sunroom. In addition, on this floor, there is a modern guest wc and access to the integral garage which has power, light and storage.
The first floor has four well proportioned bedrooms, master with built in robes and ensuite shower room, family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure, access to the roofspace and storage cupboard.
Externally, to the front of the property, is a large paved driveway with space for multiple vehicles and an area in lawn, the rear is fully enclosed with a large area in lawn, paved seating section, mature shrubs and trees and is very private.
Overall, this property is a spacious, well maintained home in a great area of Newtownards and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Feature tiled flooring, access to guest wc and feature period style radiators.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising feature tiled floor, vanity unit with waterfall tap, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Living Room 6.7 x 3.5 (into Bay) (22'0" x 11'6" ( into Bay))
- Wood laminate flooring, feature bay window with stunning Strangford lough views, open fireplace with slate hearth, decorative cast iron surround, inset and mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 9 x 3.2 (29'6" x 10'6")
- Luxury kitchen with range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, under mounted sink unit with Quooker instant boiling water tap, built in drainer, island with storage, larder unit, integrated appliances to include; double oven, fridge freezer, four ring induction hob, extractor hood and dishwasher, wood effect herringbone style tiled floor, space for dining table, recessed spotlighting, open to sunroom and access to integrated garage.
- Sunroom 3.7 x 3.4 (12'2" x 11'2")
- Wood effect herringbone style tiled floor, period style radiators, recessed spotlighting and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Galleried landing, picture window with Strangford Lough views and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.7 x 3 (15'5" x 9'10")
- Stunning Strangford lough views, built in robes and access to ensuite.
- White suite comprising corner shower enclosure with Mira overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 3.6 (11'10" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.9 x 3 (12'10" x 9'10")
- Views over Strangford Lough.
- Bedroom 4 3.5 x 3 (11'6" x 9'10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower set, corner shower enclosure with Redring overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Front - Stunning Strangford Lough views, cul-de-sac location, tobermore paviour driveway for multiple cars and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn, mature trees and shrubs, paved area, outside tap and light.
- Integrated Garage 5.5 x 3.2 (18'1" x 10'6")
- Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, boiler and side door to garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.