We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with tiled fireplace, family / dining room and a fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway leading to an attached garage, gardens to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'10'' X 10'8'' (3.91m X 3.25m)
- Tiled fireplace, radiator.
- FAMILY / DINING ROOM 16'7'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (5.05m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- KITCHEN 12'9'' X 6'7'' (3.89m X 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 10'7'' X 9'9'' (3.23m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 9'8'' (3.25m X 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 3 6'10'' X 6'6'' (2.08m X 1.98m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, mostly tiled walls, hotpress.
- Paved driveway leading to an attached garage 26'7'' x 14'1'' up and over door, light, power, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Garden to side with oil tank.
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.