An outstanding extended home that has been beautifully maintained, presented and upgraded throughout. Superbly positioned within this quiet location and enjoying an attractive open aspect from the rear overlooking Donegall Celtic, this superb home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Three good bedrooms. Generous living room with bay window. Luxury kitchen with built-in appliances and open plan to family dining and additional living space. Recently installed luxurious white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling and separate shower cubicle. Recently installed gas central heating system. Privately enclosed rear garden. Off street carparking. Upvc double glazing. Ideally located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the motorway network. Viewing highly recommended. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor, storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 13'10 x 12'6 (4.22m x 3.81m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'2 x 16'6 (5.54m x 5.03m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in double oven, integrated dishwasher, built-in 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, beautiful partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable family dining and living space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9 x 11'7 (3.58m x 3.53m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, beautiful views.
- BEDROOM 2 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'7 x 8'8 (2.62m x 2.64m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED LUXURIOUS WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, separate walk-in shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome towel warmer, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed rear garden, off street carparking to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.