A beautifully presented semi detached villa offering luxury accommodation, presented with great attention to detail, a real family home off Martinez Avenue. Comprising three good sized bedrooms, two receptions with solid oak flooring, one with attractive open fireplace. Kitchen with extensive range of units including display cabinets and underfloor heating. Modern white bathroom suite with built in shower over bath and luxury tiled floor and walls.
A real period style feel throughout with many original features retained, combined with attractive carved wood panelling decor, Armatile floor tiles, solid wood flooring and many more attractive features internally,
Externally, the front garden is laid in a grey stone with raised wooden sleeper flowerbeds, gated driveway with pink stone leading to an enclosed, spacious rear garden with pink stone and generous patio area. Large garden shed.
Easy to maintain all year round, positioned in a much sought after tree lined street with a vast array of local amenities close to hand and easy access to main roads, commuting to Belfast City Centre and beyond. A must view to appreciate the current owners efforts in what is a fantastic family home close to Ballyhackamore.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Armatile flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Half wood panelled walls and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Lounge 13'7 x 11'4 (4.14m x 3.45m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset, granite hearth, half wood panelled walls and solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Dining Room 13'4 x 10'2 (4.06m x 3.10m)
- Ornate cast iron fireplace, recessed spotlighting, half wood panelled walls and solid' oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 15'5 x 6'3 (4.70m x 1.91m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, painted wood panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and underfloor heating.
- First Floor
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'2 (4.14m x 3.10m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10'2 (3.28m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3 7'3 x 6'0 (2.21m x 1.83m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, painted wood panelled ceiling and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden laid in stone with raised flowerbeds and pink stone driveway.
Enclosed rear garden laid in pebble stone, raised wooden sleeper flowerbeds and apple tree. Attached garden shed with gas fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.