Glenholm Crescent is a popular residential location off Newton Park in the Four Winds, offering convenience to the local shops, transport links and leading schools both primary and post primary. The property itself has been extended and now comprises lounge / dining to front, downstairs w/c, fitted kitchen and extended dining room and conservatory to the rear. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking that leads to a detached garage and superb, mature rear garden laid in lawns and patio area that captures the afternoon sun.
An excellent, well maintained and presented home throughout.
- Upvc glass panelled door with glazed side panels to entrance porch. Tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door with glazed side panels to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c.
- Lounge/Dining 23'1 x 11'6 (7.04m x 3.51m)
- Marble tiled fire-place with mahogany surround, matching insert and hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 12'3 x 7'9 (3.73m x 2.36m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, formica work surfaces, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and dish-washer. Part tiled walls.
- Extended Living Room 12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)
- Laminate flooring. Double upvc doors.
- Conservatory 9'5 x 7'7 (2.87m x 2.31m)
- Tiled flooring. Upvc doors to patio and garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'4 x 9'1 (3.45m x 2.77m)
- Wall to wall mirrored slide-robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 9'0 (3.53m x 2.74m)
- Wall to wall slide-robes. Fantastic views.
- Bedroom Three 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring. Double built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising tiled panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
Fully tiled walls. Hot-press.
- Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored for storage. Light and power.
- Outside Front
- Loose stone area to the front with plants and shrubs. Tarmac driveway with ample parking to the front and side parking.
- Detached Garage 17'7 x 9'0 (5.36m x 2.74m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Housing oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear patio and garden laid in lawn. Bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging. Raised flower beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.